Friday, July 20, 2007

**LOOK OUT!**

For orders or enquiries, pls email:
Bk.shopper@yahoo.com.sg
[I'm a very nice person,I don't bite]

Shoo MIA buyers.
Please MIA after you pay.
xDNo $$$ = NO order
Pay through POSB bank or DBS transfer

Notices

Please wait patiently for your stuff to arrive.
Everything will be reaching in around 15days after I paid the sellers.
I will be paying them by SpeedPOst & they will AIRMAIL us our stuff.
I don`t like to wait too. ((:
There will be a $1.50 handling charge for each spree for each person who involves in it regardless how many you purchase

REQUESTS

For request, enquiries & orders, please email us:
Bk.shopper@yahoo.com.sg

POSTAGE

Please add S$1.50 - S$2.50 for normal postage.
Please add another S$2.20 for reg. postage
For orders, pls serperate your orders into the respective sprees conducted.
Thank you.

DO CHECK OUT! [INSTOCK]
http://bkshopperhouse.blogspot.com/

No comments: